Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Ammons

This doctor does not believe in proper pain management after severe pain after surgery. Very bad experience and also felt very rushed. Hasn't been a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I saw dr ammons for an ingrown nail a month ago. i have had nothing but problems with it. i saw another podiatrist today and she said he had left two slivers of nail embedded in my toe and it was swollen and sore because of that. nothing looked right with it after dr ammons treatment. would never see him again and will tell all i know to stay away

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Ammons has saved my life with surgery on my nerves in both legs. My RSD was to the point I could no longer stand it. He has such a soothing, calming, reassuring manner. He is knowledgable and a gifted physician. I cannot say enough good things about him. I trust a few medical professionals. Along with my pain clinic, Dr. Ammons is right up there. (B.US)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Great personality and very skilled with preoceedures.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Very efficient and to-the-point. Accurately diagnosed and treated problem. Staff very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Kenneth G. Ammons's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)