Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Liebscher

The office staff is totally incompetent. They screwed up the date and time of our appointment and made no attempt to accommodate us even though we both took off from our busy schedules to make the appointment.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Excellent doctor, very caring and supportive. Dr Liebscher did bilateral breast reconstruction due to Breast Cancer mastectomies and I recently treated myself and had my eyes done. I am very happy with care I received on for both surgeries and the results! I have recommended him to everyone I meet who was facing breast cancer surgery.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

at the age of 42 I started losing mass in my right breast within 6 mos I was a cup and half different. I was very nervous about having any type of surgery done. After talking with more than a few doctors,I found Dr liebscher the most helpful,trusting out of all. it's been a year I am Very happy with the results.I tell all my friends if they need work done he is the one to see.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I AM A 44 YR OLD WOMAN WHO WENT THROUGH BREAST CANCER IN 08/09 WITHA BI LATERAL MASTECTOMY. MY PLASTIC SURGEON AT THE TIME PERFORMED 5-6 PROCEDURES FOR BREAST RECONSTRUCTION THAT LEFT ME MUTILATED ADN HORRIFIED. DR L TOOK ONE LOOK AND KNEW JUST WHAT TO DO TO CORRECT THE PROBLEMS. I HAVE SINCE GONE THROUGH AS MANY AS 5 MORE RECONSTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES, BUT HE HAS RELIEVED SOME OF MY UPPER BACK PAIN, NECK PAIN AND JAW PAIN. HE IS PROFESSIONAL, INFORMATIVE, KIND, CARING AND COMPASSIONATE. I RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE WITH BREAST CANCER FOR RECONSTRUCTION !!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I considered breast reduction for years, but was afraid of the risks, pain, and unknown of results. When I couldn't take the back pain anymore, I started researching doctors. Dr L was recommended to me by my ob/gyn, as well as my primary care Dr. I finally had the sugery this summer and am THRILLED with my results. I went from an E on one side and DD on the other to perfectly shaped, perfectly symmetrical C sized breasts. I have a very small frame and suffered back and neck pain forever - it was virtually gone overnight. The surgery was quick, the nursing staff at Ascent was amazing, first time I've not gotten sick from anesthesia in my life, and the recovery wasn't bad at all. I have retained all feeling, which I understood was a risk. Dr L was honest about risks, everything he warned me about was accurate, but everything healed exactly as he said it would. My only regret is being afraid to do it and not going to see him years ago!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

The best plastic surgeon in colorado springs. Really very nice and patient too. Great skills in the OR and very good at talking and explaining to you.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Liebscher was honest and serious, plus didn't make me feel like I would be awful without the decision to do this. He gave me all the warnings, and I felt like he understands risks well. I counsulted with 3 others in the Springs for consults for my reduction surgery. This has been a 3 year process in making the decision, but I have decided to go with Dr. Liebscher for next month's surgery. The staff did finish my paperwork to insurance well. They are however inundated with patients as is his nurse. So there were a few snaffus I had to work on. There are different points of view and one review should not be your only decision point. write more after the surgery and after-care. I hope my "blog" will help others make a choice (one way or the other) to consider Dr. Liebscher. I'll write more after the surgery and after-care. I hope this will help others make a choice (one way or the other) to consider Dr. Liebscher.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I am a 34 year old female who needed breast reconstruction due to breast cancer. this dr. left one breast a d and my other a b.. because he just knew. i don't understand how someone can do this to a woman, i would not recommend this doctor to anyone! to be this young, active and to be left like this is unthinnkable. Thanks alot dr. liebscher. my first visit he convinced me to just have a masectomy on the one side. and he just knew they would match, well they don't!! every visit i had with him it was always a different story. I wish there was some way to sue! you dr. liebscher have no idea what you have caused me to go thru. i wish they would shut ur buisness down. angela carrizales also will be posting reviews on every site i can find on you & let everyone know how you left me! also BBB has been contacted, very very poor recomendation on dr. sharon's part!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Gregory J. Liebscher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal