Ratings for Dr. Kristine L. Beauchamp

My husband and I have been patients since she started in Boerne, I have nothing but praise for her, she has seen me at my worse and she was sweet caring and helpful , I would defenitely recommend her

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Beauchamp as a family physician. She carefully reviews my medication, symptoms and issues a diagnosis. I have never been unable to get an appointment in her office. She has actually told me to let her staff know that Dr. Beauchamp insists on getting me in immediately. I have had cancer and leg amputation. She treats me very well.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

The main issue my mother and I had was being accused of not even existing. The doctor then proceeded to tell my mother that she was addicted to her migraine medicine. The doctor was abrupt and extremely rude. When you tried to say something to explain, she would stop, give you a look and ask in a condescending tone, "can I please finish". I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. She does not listen to her patients, and automatically jumps to conclusions. She attempted to make a joke, and it was highly offensive. This doctor's bed side manner is the worst I have come across. I have seen some horrible doctors, but sadly this trumps all others. She was focused on my mom showing her the migraine pills, and that was not even the reason that my mom went in there. My mom needed her cholesterol levels routinely checked, and that was the sole purpose that we were in there. Instead the doctor went off on a tangent saying that we would never like anything that she offered.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

It took quite a while to get an appointment, but the wait was well worth it. Dr. Beauchamps is very knowledgeable, took her time to go though all my problems, and envisioned a reasonable plan on how to diagnose and treat me. Her assistant Patricia, was also a very nice, caring, and competent nurse. The staff over the phone and at the reception might need better instruction on how to deal with sick people (which are not easy to handle)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Terrible doctor. Cannot get in for over 2 months when you need to. Said due to the fact I hadnt been in for awhile I would have to go through all the new patient paperwork just to see her. They should be glad you dont get sick. My wife had her appt cancelled twice days before it was due because the doctor went on vacation

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I really like Dr. Beauchamp. I recently moved to the Leon Springs area and chose her as my primary care physician. She examined me and found a heart murmur which my previous doctor/physician assistant never found. She immediately referred me to a cardiologist who found a slight problem with my heart. A minor concern was a staff member who lost my signed forms requesting records from my previous doctors.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

My experience with Dr. Beauchamp has been great. Her staff were efficient and pleasant, refills get done on-time, she is thorough and up-to-date, and I like her conservative approach. She isn't quick to prescribe a pill for every ailment like some doctors, but she is aggressive about finding out what's wrong and orders tests appropriately. Her office is clean and organized. She communicates with the specialists she refers you to. I feel like she is a great family doctor. Her medical assistant Patricia was friendly and helpful too.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

This is the rudest staff and office I have come across. I would never see her again, and I am amazed a Doctor would allow her staff to treat people in this manor. The doctor has her nurse and staff call you with information and they have no idea what they are talking about, can not answer simple questions about medical concerns and are not polite about it at all. Also, she is listed as a training doctor and her staff told me she was due in court. Doesn't sound promising.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Kristine L. Beauchamp's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Boerne, TX