Ratings for Dr. Deha Karaoglan

Dr. Karaoglan was great he took his time and adressed my ankle problem. There was a chipped bone that was causing problems in the joint all this time from an old injury. He did the surgery and I had little to no pain afterwards. Now I can move my ankle without pain which I have had for many years. I would like to thank him and will be sending anyone I know that has problems with their feet or ankles to him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

SIMPLY THE BEST!!! I was refered to Dr. Karaoglan by my best friend who had been treated by him for her heel pain and Bunion problems in the past. She said she learned alot about her problems which helped in her recovery and treatment. She was not wrong he definitely takes the time to explain your problem so that you understand what is going on which may other doctors do not take the time these days. He also gave me hope that my ankle problem will resolve and the best thing is that it has! I also brought my son in for an ingrown he had with little to no pain took care of the problem. My son was very comfortable during the whole process. He is in an office with a couple other doctors but he is the one to pick and come in for! You will be not only cured of your problem but also well educated! Thank You Dr. Karaoglan!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Deha Karaoglan's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA