Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Spagnuola

Dr. Spagnuola is very nice. The surgery went very well.. I fell much much better.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Knows a bunch of different options to help heal. Playing division 1 basketball and not knowing what was wrong with my knees for over 8 months.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

When I first start coming to Dr Spagnuola I was in so much pain, I could not sleep thru the night without interruption. Surgery was very painful and I did not know if I was going to make it some nights. But it was all worth it. He is a great ortho surgeon and the therapy team I am working with is helping me so much.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I cannot thank the staff and Dr Spag enough for their kindness and professionalism. I am a new patient and was brought in for an emergency apt. I am so grateful for their ability to fit me into their busy schedule. Every member I encountered was wonderful. Thank you again so very much!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Spagnuola and the staff at SEAVIEW ORTOPEDICS has done an awesome job with the repairing of my rotator cuff. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of orthopedics. Everyone from office staff, surgery centers used and the general handling of my whole procedure could not of been better. Let us face it none of us want to have this surgery done but if you need it this is the place, thank you all so much for everything.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Took my child to him for sports injury. Waited 1.5 hrs in jam packed office & there weren't enough seats for everyone. I have never waited so long to see a Dr & there was absolutely no apologies about the wait. It was very unprofessional, they could care less, it's an assembly line. His staff was fine, but after that long wait he literally spentmaybe 5 min w/us, gave a probable diagnosis without much explanation & hurried onto the next patient . He was abrupt, impersonal & made it clear there was no time for questions. It was like a hit & run. Right after he left our room a member of his staff promptly hands us some type of IPAD to provide them an Online Review, which explains WHY he has Glowing 5 STAR RATINGS. I was stunned how they put patients on the spot like that.. I ignored the request. Luckily we didn't need surgery so I followed thru with the subsequent visits but again waited apprx 35-40 min each visit. His demeanor was slightly improved on the those visits, but he didn't remember details which means he didn't take notes and again spent only few min with us then was onto the next patient. I could honestly say I would Not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

First time meeting him. Very nice. I was not happy with the truth of the news he gave me. Hopefully PT will give me strength and I can avoid having surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Very professional and courteous. Explained everything to my understanding.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Very professional and practical. Presented several options. Top shelf.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Spagnuola was excellent and so was the staff. He was very thorough, patient, and knowledgeable in regard to his treatment and answering all of our questions and concerns. He went above and beyond in recommending a back specialist for my back.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Christopher J. Spagnuola's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ