Ratings for Dr. David A. Sherris

After a significant weight loss, I sought the help of Dr. Sherris to reduce sagging skin on my chin and neck. I also decided to have a rhinoplasty performed at the same time. The surgery went well, and contrary to what I expected the pain afterwards was minimal. I was able to apply make-up and attend social functions after two and a half weeks. The experience with Dr. Sherris was a positive one and his staff were congenial, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Sherris, he did a beautiful job and his work exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Office staff totally accommodating , respectful and pleasant. Dr Sherris listens to concerns and offers and does his expertise Very comfortable setting. Thank you Dr Sherris

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Very professional,answers all questions. Dr. Sherris is knowledgeable about the latest medical techniques. His staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Sherris gives you alternatives to treatment that you desire. He always says to call if you have questions and will return the call in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

When you first walk in, the office is bright and clean and the friendly staff greets you, making for a very welcoming first impression. Dr. Sherris is such a friendly, real, down-to-earth man. He is conservative in his treatments and will never let you leave the office looking 'overdone'. During your treatment he explains what he is doing while he is doing it so there are no surprises. Arlene is so pleasant and does a great job at calming down even the most nervous of patients with her sense of humor and kind demeanor (she even lets you squeeze her hand when getting your injections!). I only trust Dr. Sherris with my face and have recommended and referred him to many of my friends!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Sherris was excellent. I knew what was going to happen and it went exactly as planned. The staff was great helping me during the post op period, and I felt like I healed quickly and uneventfully. I am very happy with the results of surgery!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Excellent experience every time I come . Staff is amazing and Dr. Sherris is wonderful. I recommend many family and friends who love coming here also. Very happy with everything.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Sherris was highly recommended to me by many professionals when l decided l wanted a neck lift. I researched on line of his background and reviews of the many clients. The first meeting was very informative, made me feel relaxed & confident in his abilities. I was highly pleased with the outcome of the neck lift & continue to see him for other procedures. My daughter was so very impressed with his work & abilities that she now uses him for her needs. I have & will continue to recommend Dr Sherris .

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Sherris to anyone! His work is nothing short of amazing. He has a fantastic and extremely comforting bedside manner. I can’t say enough good things about him! His staff is very friendly and immensely helpful as well.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Due to a combination of aging and substantial weight loss, I was looking very old and severe when I came to Dr. Sherris. I had a facelift, and it was absolutely the right decision. It was one of the most worthwhile expenditures of money and effort that I have ever made. The quality of work and the level of professionalism of Dr. Sherris and his staff is truly excellent. This has been a transformative experience. I feel so much better about my appearance, it's amazing. I would recommend this practice to anyone considering face and neck improvement, without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

My experience was a very easy surgery and overall went very well. When I first came into the office, everyone made me feel very comfortable about the surgery. Dr. Sherris made me feel less scared about the process and understood exactly the way I wanted my nose to look. I was expecting the surgery to be painful, but I felt no pain just being uncomfortable with the bandages inside and outside of my nose. Also I thought I would have to keep the bandages on for a while but they came off a week after the day of my surgery. Overall, I had a great experience and I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. David A. Sherris's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1988)