Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Kanev

I was lucky enough to get a urologist who did not assume my grandson was having incontinence that was emb embarrassing him at school and tired of wearing diapers at 11 yo.The MRI showed a closed spina bifida sometimes known as a tethered spinal cord. He explained everything to my grandson and myself >In easy to understand language for both of us. He reassured us both as he has done many of these.He answered all my grandsons ? Even though he is special needs!my grandson loves his baby dolls and" Dr Paul" had made him a" Dr Paul "tongue depressor flat doll that is at the top of my grndsons babies.My grandson had no fear at all.HE SAYS NANA,,don't woooy Dr. PAUL WILL TAKE. GOOD CARE OF ME OH YES HE DID THE BEST CARE! We have been so blessed to see so many excellent physicians since he has been borne!!THANK-YOU TO " DR PAULS"WIFE, FOR SHARINGHER WONDEEFUL ,KIND,INTELLIGENT MAN ,THAT GIVES SO FREELYHER HUSBAND TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN.WE APPRECIATE YOUR SACRIFICES WELL!!! I AM SURE THERE WERE MANY NIGHTS YOU WANTED HIM AS MUCH AS WE NEEDED HIM!!# HE SAVED MY GRANDSON!!!!! I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR DEBT. HE IS DOING GREAT!!!!THANKS TO DR PAUL AND STAFF. !!! <NORMAJ. COURVILLE

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Needless to say, this man is excellent at what he does. Not only is he beyond intelligent, hardowrking, and completely devoted to his field, but he is also incredibly kind and compassionate. He treats patients and parents the highest respect, but still aknowledges the fact that he is dealing with children. So grateful to have him!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Excellent doctor who took us (the parents) seriously, treated us with respect and did an excellent job!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Kanev is a very intellegent man and really cares about his patient. After operating on my daughter he even gave us his cell phone number in case of an emergency. Both he and his entire staff are wonderful individuals and we're lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Kanev performed neurosurgery on my then 9 month old for an arachnoid cyst causing hydrocephalus. He performed an ETV. She has had no complications since. He is responsive and caring and answers all your questions. It's now been a year since her surgery. I am so thankful we were sent to him by my pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Kanev is a brilliant doctor who saved my daughters life. My 3 year old girl underwent an epidural hematoma due to a tragic accident. It has been almost 4 months since her surgery and she is doing great.My family and I can't thank Dr. Kanev enough for giving us the best gift of all, the gift of life.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr Kanev took care of my son in 2003 at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center and Saved his Life after a Bike accident and we he had a hematoma to the brain. I cant ever thank him enough!!!! He has the best bedside manner and is the best surgeon. I am glad he was on that night he was flown in by LIFE LION!!!! thank you so much!!!! We live in Florida now and he is doing great!!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Kanev treated my 12-year-old daughter with respect, and was NEVER condisending in answering every question she had. We love him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Kanev is a world class neurosurgeon, who I hold with the highest regard! He operated on my son Nicholas for a spinal cord tumor, and was wonderful with him. We wish he was still in Hershey, Pa., but will travel to see him again if necessary for Nicholas' care.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

Dr. Kanev is AWESOME!! He saved my son's life 2 times in 1992 and again in 2001. If anything ever happened to Nicholas's again I would travel the world to find Dr. Kanev so that he could care for Nicholas.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Paul M. Kanev's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Oxford