Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Link

Excellent! Thank you Dr. Link and staff! I never had such a thorough and perfect optometry exam in my life! I was getting by with store/mall optometrists. But after menopause something changed drastically and I needed somebody good as quickly as possible. After reading reviews and credentials I chose Dr. Link. I have never had such perfect vision as I do now. Plus I am doing mono vision with my contact lenses that is allowing me to see distance (I am nearsighted) with my strong eye and read with my weaker eye. It turns out my vision is actually BETTER than what the previous doctors prescribed. Dr. Link's "bedside" manner is outstanding. The staff is knowledgable and fantastic in every way. They took my insurance, Spectera, as well.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Link and his wife Rebecca run a wonderful practice. They are both very knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Awesome doctor! Very thorough and explained everything. His wife is the office manager too! I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Awesome doctor! Super knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. A++

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Peter A. Link's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)