Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Casey

Dr. Casey is the Best Surgeon! He has treated me and my family for over 10 years for random procedures and I am amazed at how his staff handles the insurance and how smoothly his office runs. More importantly how perfect our results are with minimal swelling! Highly recommend only him!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I LOVE Kriger orthodontics-- please do yourself and your family a favor and just see how amazing this office is. Dr. Kriger is so talented and will work hard to get your a beautiful smile

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

On my first visit, i am very impressed with the short wait time. The office is also very neat and clean. Can’t wait for my second visit!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had butt lift treatment from by Dr. Gregory Casey and I never knew that it would make such a divine difference in my appearance. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I hated my breast because it was asymmetric in nature. Thank you Dr. Casey and Dr. Murtagh for surgery! The surgery went great and I am pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I am so thrilled and over the moon about my results from Dr. Casey.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Casey for my breast augmentation. I am quite petite and wanted a natural result. I am very happy with results.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Casey is very talented and professional and the staff members are also very helpful with the appointment matter. Thanks for reminding me my appointments.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I had an extraordinary experience with Dr. Casey, truly amazing work on orthodontic treatment. Best Doctor in Bonita Springs, FL.I would like to recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Gregory Casey and his staff are very great and attentive. I visited there for my eyelid surgery and the whole process was so stress free and good. He gives me lots of instruction to follow after surgery. I am very glad that I choose Him for my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017