Ratings for Dr. Roger Allcroft

I am a woman, in my late 50s. I lost a lot of weight. I understood I would,have loose skin. I didn' t care about legs, arms, belly..., BUT OMG, my FACE. I was surprised to how much skin can hang under my neck. (Lets just say I had to hide at Thansgiving). Also my jaw line was gone. Every time I looked in a mirror, I didn't see the lost 85 lbs, All I saw was how old I looked. I kept telling my friend, someday I want a Quick lift. A friend of mine had a great experience with Dr. Alcroft. So I actually called one day after seeing a mirror. (I was avoiding mirrors) The girl I spoke with was very freindly and I acutally made an appointment. I was nervous when I got to his office, but what a calming and pleasant enviroment. I would like to go to his reception area just to relax now and then. Soft music beatiful design... Well anyway, I met Dr Alcroft, He was also very friendly and helpful He told what he could do for me and totally explained how it happens. Also the results I could expect. I left there with no questions, I wanted it! Unfortunately other things happen in my life and 10 months later, I saw another mirror. That's it I called, made an appointment and had it done. The procedure, was exactly as he explained. Not alot of pain. I was brused but two weeks after the procedure I went on a cruse, and wasn't embarrassed at all. Dr Alcroft even gives you make-up that helps cover bruseing. (He thinks of everything). Dr Alcroft even told me that when people see me after the procedure they will probably say, "Hey did you loss weight", and they did, my realatives, friends and even the friend that knew I wanted to get it done. I didnt have to tell any one, if I didnt want to. Well, I could could go on and on about this precdure and Dr. Alcroft, I totally recommend him, My only regret is I Should Have Done It Right Away! . .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Allcroft and his staff were superb. I had been thinking about a neck life for a few years (60 this November!) and after having eye lid surgery as advised by my MD (which turned out amazing in every aspect) I took the plunge. Nearly 5 weeks out and I am SO thrilled with the results! I have friends who are now thinking of having it done based solely on the results they see on me. If you are even thinking about surgery, I urge you to get a consultation. It feels good to look good - I am ready for 60 now! Bring it on :)

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014