Ratings for Dr. Gregory Nguyenduc

I'm not a fan of Dr.'s but this man is good. He actually listens to me and he actually is a very intelligent and capable Dr. Brittany is also very pleasant and courteous and I always leave the office feeling better than when I went in. Thank you...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This MD seems to care about all facets of your life and my experience there was a good one. Not sure where these other raters are coming from, he seemed fine to me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

This is probably the worse doctor's office I've ever been to. He has virtually no bedside manner, he gave confidential information about my test results to someone who I didn't give him permission to talk to and his staff was some of the rudest and unprofessional people I've ever spoken to. I would NEVER recommend this office to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

After years of emergency visits to numerous doctors and hospitals spanning our son's whole life, this doctor saved our son's life when he was 27 years old by diagnosing Crohn's. He saw on the catscan what the other doctors could not see: intussuscetion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intussusception_%28medical_disorder%29). Thus, Dr. N. prevented unecessary exploratory surgery on our son and was able to start him on steroids. I wish we had met him years sooner. He also performed very smooth and painless endoscopies on myself and husband and made some findings for us as well. I recommend him to anyone who has a tricky digestive issue.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Ngyenduc was very impolite, poor bedside manner, did not want to listen only wanted to talk, god like attitude. needs to go back and have advanced bed side manner training. will not refer anyone I know to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Gregory Nguyenduc's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)