Ratings for Dr. Ae Seon Cha

Dr. Cha and her staff are very nice and caring. They always provide excellent care! And Dr. Cha has helped me greatly with my symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

FIND ANOTHER OB OFFICE. RUDE STAFF (ESPECIALLY GRACE, OFFICE MANAGER), DON"T WANT TO DO ANYTHING FOR PATIENTS, SEND YOU BILLS WITHOUT SENDING IT FOR INSURANCE CLAIM, AND INSISTED THAT WE SHOULD PAY ENTIRE MAX YEARLY INSURANCE DEDUCTIBLE TO THEIR OFFICE BEFORE GIVING BIRTH. My wife was referred to her because she is Korean. First of all, the doctor does not speak much Korean. She may understand some so the reason why we went to this doctor really did not pay off to begin with. Then, there is this office manager, Grace. She is absolutely rude and does not want to do anything. During the first trimester, I asked a lot of questions to Grace and the doctor. I did not know that she was the office manager because she wears nurse scrubs and does the patient vitals. INSTEAD OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS, SHE SAID "ARE YOU FROM HERE..?" as I asked a lot of elementary questions and did not understand a lot of medical terms. I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF SHE IS A RN/LPN/TECH because her card did not state any professional designation. SHE DOES NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING FOR PATIENTS. I asked her if Northside hospital takes the insurance we had and how much the out of pocket cost would be. SHE TOLD ME TO CALL THEM DIRECTLY TO VERIFY. Then, billing problems. I changed my jobs during my wife's pregnancy so i had different insurances. SHE INSISTED THAT I SHOULD PAY MAX. YEARLY DEDUCTIBLE ($1500) TO THEIR OFFICE PRIOR TO GIVING BIRTH. I told her that I already satisfied the deductible requirement for the current insurance for the year and i don't know how much deductible would be for new insurance. HOW DID SHE COME UP WITH $1500? I ASKED HER AND SHE HAD NO IDEA. SHE CONSTANTLY TALKS DOWN TO/ABOUT PEOPLE. After giving birth, we were told by the hospital nurses that we could get the breast pump for free under insurance, and the OB should have told us that so we could have gotten it prior to giving birth. I called the OB office and talked to her again. SHE TOLD ME TO GET THE RX FOR BREAST PUMP AT THE HOSPITAL. It is not the hospital's job, it is OB's. ANOTHER BILLING ISSUE. THE OFFICE SENT US A BILL FOR $1400 WITHOUT SENDING A CLAIM TO INSURANCE. When I called the OB office, Grace told me to contact billing office. WHEN I CALLED THE BILLING OFFICE, I WAS TOLD EITHER I PAID OR THEY WOULD SEND IT TO COLLECTIONS. Then, they sent it to insurance finally, but did not even tell me. Over the course of all of these, I tried to contact the OB doctor, Cha. I left messages with the receptionist but never got a call back. THE DOCTOR IS NOT TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES, AVOID CONTACT WITH ME. DO NOT GO THERE.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

This Dr is the worst. She always seems to rush you and make it seem you are perdfectly fine even when you are not. You cannot confide in her about anything. I am a high risk patient that is currently pregnant and this dr. wanted to send my home after soaking a pad with blood and not even offer to do an ultrasound to see if the baby was ok. On a second occasion she ask me to leave the clinic of OBGYN Physician's group by telling in a visit that i came to very sick all the physicians had a meeting and suggested that i go elsewhere prefrebably Grady Hospital which is over 30 miles from both work and home.She talks down to you as if you are ignorant and you exergerate your conditions.. She is just the worst. She made me leave the clinic yesterday in tears I've been so stressed since while I'm pregnant. She's the last person I would have operate on me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Georgia - You are lucky to have Dr. Cha! I went to her for over 7 years when she practiced in Ohio. She was very personable, knowledgeable and took her time with you. I'm having a difficult time replacing her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. Ae Seon Cha's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1998)

Henry Ford / HAP