Ratings for Dr. John A. Parrish

Dr. Parrish is a wealth of information and knows exactly what to look for, especially with regards to potential eye problems. Always puts his patients before himself, which is the mark of a good doctor. His staff is courteous and I've never had to wait more than 3 minutes to be seen in the 20+ years I've been a patient of his. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Parrish. I recommend him and his wonderful practice to anyone who wants friendly, personal eye service.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been Dr. Parrish's patient for 15 years now, and I love him. His office is quaint, and he has the kind of practice that he will remember your name, and ask about your family. Come here if you hate the corporate feel of other eye doctors.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have been a patient for over 20 years. He is knowledgeable and thorough. I am seen within five minutes after I arrive (less most of the time) and appointments last no more than an hour. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Highly recommend this doctor for eye care...highly thorough and experienced.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

doctor and staff very knowledgeable and nice. they make you feel comfortable

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. John A. Parrish's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1971)

Scott & White