Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Mcclelland

I started seeing Dr. McClelland after years of suffering. Not only did he listen compassionately, he is extremely knowledgable and was able to improve my quality of life after performing a SILS hysterectomy. My experience with this life changing surgery was the best I have ever had especially because of the genuine care and expertise of Dr. McClelland. It is rare to find a doctor with such passion for making the quality of life for women at all stages of life the best it can be. I can not recommend him enough, and he is definitely the expert in his field!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. McClellan is very thorough and has performed two surgeries with no complications with minimal recovery.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I'm a new patient to the practice but I feel welcome and comfortable already. Everyone has been so pleasant and helpful. Being pregnant makes the doc/patient relationship more intense and personal and I have a good feeling about this staff. I'm excited to get to know everyone better and share my growing family with some great people.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. McClelland has been my doctor since the birth of my son 9 years ago. He was not my doctor prior to the delivery but I was so impressed with him that I switched doctors. He's knowledgeable, makes feel comfortable and never makes me feel rushed during my appointments. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I have been a patient at Rock Hill GYN/OB for over 20 years. Dr. McClelland became my regular doctor after he delivered my son. Getting to know him as a doctor over the past 3 years has be wonderful. He has shown compassion in situations that go beyond what most doctors would do!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. McClelland for 17years. He is a wealth of knowledge and has so much passion for his work.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Robert McClelland seems to be very knowledgeable. Is able to detect issue pretty fast and on point. Was at his office for the very first time, was happy with the result. Would Highly recommended that Dr.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. McClelland is a great. I have been going to him for over 15 years!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Mccelland delivered all 3 of my children (c-section). I have seen him for 7 years. He knows how to address any concerns I may have with a witty and knowledgeable answer. I highly recommend him to others!!!! The staff sometime seem a little rushed and busy but they are usually kind and helpful also.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. McClelland is one of the best in this practice-he is patient, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. He cares about his patients and takes them time to get to know them. He is an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Robert C. Mcclelland's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med