Ratings for Dr. Pamela F. Davis

Pam Davis is a wonderful physician! I fully appreciate the way she explained all of my options and possible outcomes. It was such a relief when Pam approached me with the idea of trying a HemiCAP placement for the avascular necrosis in my second metatarsal (Frieburges Disease). I had seen a couple of physicians prior to meeting Pam, but no one had any idea how to help me overcome the pain I experienced with each walking step. Pam was very compassionate, making sure I was as comfortable as possible, before and after surgery. I am so great full that she researched my foot problem and took the initiative to adapt a procedure that is usually used to relieve pain in an arthritic great toe. Pam gave me the ability to do the physical activities that I had missed out on in previous years, and I feel so blessed to have had her as my physician. Thank you Pam!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Everything went smoothly, just as was explained to me. Office staff has been very helpful dealing with disability insurance company.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I was very pleased with the appointment. She spent alot of time with me. I had several questions to ask her. She was very through and explained each problem. I came to her for a 2nd opinion and I will certainly keep her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Davis conferred with me regarding a upcoming knee replacement surgery by another orthopedic physician that she sent me to. She listened intently to what I said regarding what the other physician had explained to me regarding the upcoming surgery and how it might affect my ankle. Dr. Davis concurred with the other physician's treatment plan. As Dr. Davis knows I have a difficult problem with my knee because of may ankle deformity and the number of surgeries I had in 1961 because of a car accident. She also indicated the she would be available to assist the other physician which made my wife and I feel very good because of the respect and faith we have in Dr. Davis. She again took the time to spend with my wife and I and did not rush us in any way. My wife and I have the utmost faith in Dr. Davis.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

She listened carefully to my description of my problem and then gave me an informed response to each question I raised. She was clear about my treatment options and I have been pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Saw Pam two years ago for achillies tendonitis and it has returned so I paid her a visit. She was even nicer than I remember and she looked great! Looking forward to follow up visit.

Dr. Pamela F. Davis's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois