Ratings for Dr. Lauren S. Muangman

Dr. Muangman is very knowledgeable and nice person!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Muangman has been my doctor for nine years. I wouldn't go to anyone else. She's professional, friendly and smart. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Muangman or her practice. I was scheduled with another Dr. at the same practice but because my doctor had an emergency and was not in the office I had to go see Dr. Muangman. She was guessing with me, because nobody told be at the time of appointment that I need an ultrasound before seeing them. After Dr. Muangman referred me to the ultrasound and it came back abnormal- she didn't bother to contact me or explain the problem, another Dr. (Dr.#2) called after I left a message saying I need a D&C surgery ASAP. I met Dr.#3 at the hospital the next morning. So in 3 days I met 3 different doctors from the same office and none of them tried to explain or answer my questions. I had to beg them for explanations/answers. Very disappointing experience.Too many doctors that don't care about patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Muangman is fantastic! Due to sexual trauma in my past, going to the OB/GYN is an exceptionally anxiety provoking experience for me. Dr. Muangman was kind, compassionate and professional. Her warm and friendly demeanor immediately put me at ease. She talked openly and honestly with me and was very knowledgeable. She seemed genuinely concerned with my well being and continually asked what she could do to make me comfortable. She listened carefully to all that I had to say and I thought she was very thorough in the tests she ordered/suggested. I've already recommended her to my friends, all of whom were dissatisfied with their current OB/GYN in some way!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Very easy to talk to. Best GYN I've had.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

I had my first gynecologist app. with her, and she was amazing. she helped me fell secure throughout the whole procedure. and she is very nice, she answered all the questions i asked and was very respectuful of my body and she was overall great. i totally recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Muangman help me not to have a C-section for my first child. Although I had never seen her before she was very knowledgeable and comforting during the delivery. The baby's heart rate was not normal and so she tried her best to deliver her asap without any surgery. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Five weeks into my pregnancy, Dr. Muangman believed that I was having a miscarriage sent me to the hospital for a DMC to terminate the pregnancy. She said she was 90% sure. Right before the procedure, she reluctantly agreed to allow me one more sonogram to be sure. The sonogram revealed a normal yolk sac and the procedure was canceled. I'm now eight months into what appears to be a normal pregnancy. She wouldn't return my calls afterwards to talk about what happened. So, I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

Dr. Lauren S. Muangman's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)