Ratings for Dr. Sherry N. Ingraham

The office has a spa like feel, which makes sense because you come out looking and feeling better than you went in. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The professional staff, including the PAs, the estheticians, and others are the best. The crown jewel, however is Dr Ingraham. She cares deeply about her patients and knows her stuff. She is a true professional. Nothing is ever over done or fake looking and she listens. I highly recommend her and Advanced Dermatology.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Excellent Dermatologist who consistently provides a first rate service and office experience.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I loved everything about my visit with Dr. Ingraham from the minute I walked into her office. The office is warm and beautiful and so is the staff! Everyone was very friendly, attentive and very professional. I arrived a few minutes early, and was called in for my appointment very soon after. Dr. Ingraham was warm, very informative and spent a great deal of time with me, answering all of my questions. I wanted some cosmetic work done on my face, but wasn't sure what I needed.. She made several recommendations , and I was able to make an informed decision. It has now been two weeks since the procedures, and I couldn't be happier. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ingraham and her staff to anyone. Her knowledge, professionalism and warmth was greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Sherry Ingraham by two friends, both who had cosmetic work done by her as well as one who had issues with melasma (brown spots). Dr. Ingraham not only has the touch of an Artist when it comes to Botox (forehead/eyes) injections, but her filler technique (restylane/perlane) is outstanding. Ive received more comments about how young I look and how smooth my skin appears since I've been her patient for 3 years now. She recommended IPL and then Fraxel, and Ive never been happier. Best derm i've ever seen in Houston.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Ingraham and her staff have consistently made it easy for me to return to the Advanced Dermatology Practice for over 4 years. Dr Ingraham is a wiz when it comes to performing cosmetic procedures and she is also extremely bright and intuitive when it comes to uncommon maladies of the skin, others couldn't fix, yet she did in one office visit. Mary Beth has performed IPL and cool sculpting (Zeltiq) on me on 2 occassions with amazing results-I would definitely recommend these procedures to anyone looking to get rid of their sun spots AND reducing some unwanted fat that wouldn't disappear with basic diet and exercise.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I had various spots of melasma on my face as well as the desire to get botox. Dr Sherry Novick, now Dr. Novick Ingraham, not only gave me amazing injections that were painless, but the post work outcome I am so happy with- I will never go to another derm again, she's it!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Ingraham was okay but the staff is terrible!! I called to make an appointment and they placed me on hold and never came back. I called again and they placed me on hold for a 2nd time and then closed the office for the day. I called back a 3rd time and got the office closed recording. They never got my call! Then after finally getting an appt, 4 months after receive a notice from a collection agency about an unpaid bill. Luckily I researched w/ my bank and saw it was pd 3 months ago. They seem to have major administrative issues!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Ingraham is great dermatologist. My friends recommended her to me to diagnose a skin problem that I was having problem. She was very patient and took the time to explain what exactly what the problem was and re-assured me it was nothing to worry to much about, very friendly

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

She was awesome help me way better than any other doctor i have seen before .. she finally took care of my skin and gave me the attention i needed to my skin

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Sherry N. Ingraham's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Oxford