Ratings for Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier

I have been going to him for years now. So helpful! Love him!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Souiler for several years. We are impressed with his leading edge knowledge, diagnostic skills, and comprehensive approach to eye care. He is very compassionate and takes the time to know and listen to his patents. He is easy to talk to and able to explain complex issues in easy to understand terms. He also explains pros and cons of treatment options and helps his patients make a selection that’s in their best interest. We consider ourselves lucky to have found Dr. Souiler.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

He answered every question I had & the staff was great!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Metal piece in my eye.. Went to ER but they were of no help. Went to see Dr Nick and he took metal piece out and patched me up. I was better in 2 days. Ty.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Thorough exam. Had to wait for 30 minutes before I saw the doctor but he had an emergency case before me. In any case, I did not feel rushed on my exam. Answered all my questions. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Felt confident in the doctors decision. Treated me well. Staff was courteous.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Wonderful experience from start to finish. I will be certainly returning for my exams there from now on.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Very helpful and spent time with me and my children. Will recommend other family members and friends. Truly a caring doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Very thorough exam. A doctor that actually listens and follows thru. Explained everything very well. Staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Very easy to make appointment. Very clean facility although colors seem outdated. High end products with high end doctors. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Wonderful experience. Very kind, clear with explanations, helpful, and truly interested in helping me. Very good experience. I will see him again.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2003)