Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier

Dr Soulier has been a compassionate, caring, and professional optometrist for my family and me for the last 10 years. He has selflessly gone over and above to see that I have the best possible care for my auto immune disease, which causes me to have eye infections and inflammation. He has taken calls and text on the weekends and has worked me into his busy schedule to make sure my iritis was being monitored. He has provided multiple resources to insure I receive the best possible care. Dr. Soulier has done everything and more that you would hope your doctor would do for you and your loved ones. I highly recommend Dr. Soulier. Lindsay Folsom

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Compassionate doctor with a heart of gold. One of a kind that is hard to find. You will be glad to get an eye exam with him - you wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I have been going to him for years now. So helpful! Love him!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Souiler for several years. We are impressed with his leading edge knowledge, diagnostic skills, and comprehensive approach to eye care. He is very compassionate and takes the time to know and listen to his patents. He is easy to talk to and able to explain complex issues in easy to understand terms. He also explains pros and cons of treatment options and helps his patients make a selection that’s in their best interest. We consider ourselves lucky to have found Dr. Souiler.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

He answered every question I had & the staff was great!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Metal piece in my eye.. Went to ER but they were of no help. Went to see Dr Nick and he took metal piece out and patched me up. I was better in 2 days. Ty.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Thorough exam. Had to wait for 30 minutes before I saw the doctor but he had an emergency case before me. In any case, I did not feel rushed on my exam. Answered all my questions. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Felt confident in the doctors decision. Treated me well. Staff was courteous.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Wonderful experience from start to finish. I will be certainly returning for my exams there from now on.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Very helpful and spent time with me and my children. Will recommend other family members and friends. Truly a caring doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Nicolas A. Soulier's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2003)

Coventry Healthcare