Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Zunt

Incredibly rude and dictatorial. I brought my daughter with me because I have memory problems and don't process new information well. Dr. Zunt told her that she could ask 1 question or be my advocate. I was very confused and said so but she did not seem to care. I was told to take a pill in the office that I didn't know what it was, later experienced side effects. Was talked down to as if I was a child---for asking what a radiograph was (who says that instead of x-ray, seriously). I felt like I was part of a study and not a patient. She manipulated my words to get the results she wanted. When she asked at the beginning how my pain is generally I said 4 and at the end she asked how my pain is now and I said 0-1. She said "see we've made progress you were at a 4 when you came in". But that isn't the case she asked what I GENERALLY feel not how I felt then! Started taking pictures of my results and my mouth without permission (maybe I signed something but still!). To sum up inhuman.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I found Dr. Zundt to be one of the rudest people I have ever met! She seemed to be good in her field, but bedside manner is inexcusable!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011