Ratings for Dr. S. Caines

My spouse had an appointment with Dr. Caines for acheck up. When he came into the room he blurted out that my husband needed a pacemaker and had to have it that afternoon. My spouse was shocked and didn't expect to hear anything like that and so was sort of mute trying to think about what was just said. Dr. Caines sat there in silence, never said do you have any questions, and even told us what could happen if my spouse didn't get the pacemaker. When asked what if my spouse didn't get the pacemaker the Dr. replied "duh, death". He was uncaring, unfeeling, cold, impersonable. Once we got to the hospital in Kalamazoo they were shocked that my spouse drove us up there. Dr. Caines should have told us that at this stage it is common to pass out without warning. We could have both been killed. In the doctor's office we didn't even know what to ask about what was going on that prompted the need for a pacemaker. Dr. Caines sat there and offered us only total silence.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. S. Caines's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Marshall, MI