Ratings for Dr. Neil R. Woods

Immediate response to an emergency phone call on the 4th of July for mouth pain due to abscess prior to surgery scheduled. Very helpful and as bad as I felt about contacting Dr. Woods on a holiday, he made me feel no guilt at all and was eager to help. On my initial consultation day, the staff was incredible and I look forward 2 my next visit to complete my procedures.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I was experiencing excruciating pain over the weekend with my wisdom teeth. After trying all other outlets I went to the ER. I followed up with Dr. Woods via phone call and he gave me step by step instructions on how to help relieve my pain and made me feel at ease. He told me to watch for certain things, adjust the prescribed medication in a certain way (adding a small dose of Aspirin to help). A day later my pain is bearable and I am so appreciative he took time over his holiday weekend to help me. He did not at any point make me feel bad about it being a while since I had seen a dentist, and just made me feel comforted overall. I will now be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Having been in a major motorcycle accident, I have seen a lot of doctors, but none come close to the care and compassion I receive from Doctor Neil Woods and his staff. Bonus.....he's given me a beautiful smile and continues to care after I've left his office. Kudos to Dr. Woods and many thanks for being you!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Woods was wonderful. He was very caring and concerned that I was comfortable during the process. What impressed me even more was that he wanted to make sure I STAYED well and followed up immediately. Great personal service. Thank you, Dr. Woods!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Thank you Dr. Woods. You returned me with a wonderful smile. I have not smiled fully in years. Thank you for understanding my fears and making a relax atmosphere. Thank you for following up with personal phone calls that was above and beyond service.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Woods, Good morning. I just wanted to let you know I'm so happy how well yesterday procedure went. I was in a lot more pain for a few hours after my procedure I thought It was going to be a rough week. But by far this has been the best I've felt after all the work I had done so far. I'm still pretty sore but no where near how I thought I would be feeling when the implants were but in. I thought there would be more swelling in that area. I'm amazed. I'm feeling very positive and again excited that we are moving forward and reaching my goal. My fears which were off the charts as we both know are almost non existing. Thank you, Kathy

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have been Dr. Wood's patient for over 13 years. I am what you would call a complicated case and through all my situations, Dr. Woods has help to achieve my goal of having my problems held at bay. We are almost to the finish line ..I am in the process of getting fix on six on the upper level. Dr. Woods always seems to make me laugh and he has a wonderful bedside manner....will always call or text me to see how I am feeling after an extensive procedure, which also means a lot to me. Very personable and my friend. His staff also welcomes me with open arms (literally) which is a wonderful feeling Thank you to all!! Sincerely, Debbie Albert

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Although Dr. Woods was unable to complete my implants today, I am extremely happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr.Woods was able to take care of a broken tooth right away allowing me to keep some important plans. Clean and attentive to cleanliness. I'm hopeful for the rest of the care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I called Dr .Woods late night in reference to my husband he been to the hospital on several occasions about his teeth and was sent home with antibiotics and motrin when I called Dr.Woods office I got and an immediate appointment and he was very helpful with telling how I can sooth the pain up until his appointment today he also texted an called to check on his status this morning I recommend him to any and everyone that's having issues with your teeth

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015