Ratings for Dr. Maria Quintanilla

I went in for my yearly contacts/glasses eye exam in February 2014 to get my new prescription. Service was great, quick, and friendly until she moved to a different location without notifying her patients. I had a prescription that I ordered online, and I had to jump through hoops to find out where Dr. Quintanilla had re-located. It has taken almost two weeks to get a prescription verified and filled because of her failure to notify her patients she re-located. The records, I was informed by Dr. Quintanilla, were all suppose to be a the Wal-Mart Vision Center in Taylor until I received a call that my prescription was said to be expired which is was not. Wal-Mart's Doctor's Office and Vision Center are very poor at communication, updating records, and have terrible service. This is the second time I have had problems with Wal-Mart's Vision Center. The first time, they cracked my lenses. Never again!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Maria Quintanilla's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1996)