Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Steinberg

I visited Dr Steinberg a year ago just once. The helpful was that doctor suggested different shoes selection for my foot problem .Unfortunately, the office staff never called me back as promised regarding my special insoles .In addition,they didn't bill my insurance timely and never sent any bill to me . I have not seen their billing until this week- a yaer later The bill is showing the visit cost plus added $120 extra for the fact that they missed to bill me. Appears insurance denied payment due to delayed billing from this office as well. I wouldn't risk to go back to this office .

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

If you can't walk or run due to a pain or injury, call Dr. Steinberg. He is an excellent Doctor and Surgeon with a wealth of knowledge and experience to get you back on track to enjoying life experiences again.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Fixed a heel pain problem, that no one else could figure out. For months I had to cut back on my running. then a running buddy showed me the orthotics Dr. Steinberg made for him that cured his heel & ankle pain. Not only did Dr. Steinberg spend a lot of time with me, he also analyzed my running, did plaster casts of my feet for orthotics, and recommended the best running shoes for me. I had all but given up, until I saw Dr. Steinberg. No more pain!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Steinberg was great. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Took the time to answer all my questions about my heel pain condition. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Steinberg to anyone with a foot issue.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr Steinberg is the best doctor I have ever been to in my whole life. He takes TIME with you to EXPLAIN everything. He teaches you about how all your affected foot parts work. He gives natural and medical solutions. He cured the worst pain I have had to deal with. He is a delight!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012