Ratings for Dr. Dennis I. BURKETT

Dr. Burkett placed a crown on my tooth. Within a week the tooth became infected and painful on a friday late in the day. After repeated emergency weekend calls to his office, none of the calls were returned. Displaying my obvious displeasure the following monday he refused to treat me. You decide whether you want this guy touching you. I think I would rather go to his hunk of a brother who is a foot doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Best dentist in the area. I drive almost an hour to see him! I have been a client for years. Uses lots of novacaine on me. LOTS! And even had me use an oral sedative (spouse drove!) because I had major work done. I have always been dentist phobic, but not with Dr B! Hygenists are fabulous too.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Burkett is awesome! Yes, the guy does not like to numb you so he knows everything is correct when you leave and your bite is 100%. Call it quality control. He will numb you in very sensitive areas. Suck it up - he is anything but mean.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

This man is cruel. My daughter requested novacaine and he refused, just kept drilling. He is always right and does not want to hear you ideas or opinions. Glad I found another dentist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

We have gone to Dr. Burkett for 10 years and really appreciate his expert care. He and his staff make you comfortable and feel like family. He's great with making the treatments as painless as possible! When I leave, I feel like I've just had a visit with friends.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010