Ratings for Dr. Lucyna Anderson

Excellent doctor. She doesn't waste your time and is thorough, also very nice and polite with patients. I'm lucky I have a father as a doctor and everything Dr. Anderson he tells me is lock step with what she says so it's a comfort to know that all her advice is solid.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

3rd pregnancy between 2011 and 2018, and every single appointment I have waited 45 minutes to actually see her, and then it's only a two minute appointment that feels very rushed. I've had the first appointment of the day and the first appointment after lunch break and still wait 45 minutes. After this mornings wait of 35 minutes when I was the first and only patient in the office, I am officially fed up. I also waited at the front desk for someone to turn up to answer a question I had, and then no one was at the desk on my way out so I left without my ultrasound requisition (in a rush regardless, now being an hour behind in my day). Time to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

So far every one of my OB appointments has been at least 45 minutes late. I guess I was spoiled by my family physician, who might be 10 or 15 minutes late on occasion. A bit frustrating to wait up to an hour past my appointment time for a rushed 10 minute appointment. Dr Anderson herself isn't much more pleasant. As mentioned, I feel very rushed through my appointments, and I find I have to specifically ask for test results at the end of things or she won't tell me. I know the old "No news is good news" adage, but I'd have appreciated her offering the results from my GD, iron, etc. tests. The exams are impersonal, and during my last visit she completely ignored my SO who was sitting in the exam room with me. The best thing I can say is I assume she is knowledgable, though so far my pregnancy has been complication free, so I (thankfully) haven't had to test that theory. I haven't had an overly positive experience with her staff. Every appointment is booked without asking me about my availability (e.g. "Your next appointment is on date at time") and if my schedule doesn't allow for that, then it's been a hassle to reschedule as the office is only open one day a week. Overall, it's been an exceptionally negative experience and I would not hesitate to recommend virtually anyone else to expectant mothers. The only bright side is my due date is fast approaching and soon I won't have to visit her office again.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Anderson and her staff are amazing. Very knowledgeable and comforting. I had her for my first pregnancy and have her again for my second. The wait times have improved dramatically since my first pregnancy, and I've never felt rushed there.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Anderson is very efficient and knowledgeable. She listened to me and was compassionate towards my issues.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The situation with the OBGYNs must be really serious as she can book for biopsy in a... year! But she has a solution: she likes to pass patients to somebody. This is how I ended up with high risk first pregnancy with completely inexperienced OB inducing my labour, who didn't even know what to do with pessary. Because dr. Anderson, as she said... she was moving her office! Too neglectful to put patient first.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Very easy to speak to and very knowledgeable. The front desk staff were very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I loved Dr. Anderson. She was my OB for my first three pregnancies and will be again with my current pregnancy. I agree that the wait for you appointments are long as there were times I was in the waiting room for an hour and she does seem rushed during the appointment but I never walked out thinking I had unanswered questions as she did take time to address any concerns I had. When I was expecting my first she noticed that I had stopped gaining weight and sent me to three ultrasounds to compare measurements. Sure enough, everything was fine except my baby had stopped growing so I was induced the following day to a healthy 5lb 7oz little girl. With my second baby I had concerns about the birth weight and Dr. Anderson was very understanding to my concerns and followed me more closely towards the end and we decided it would be best to be induced a week early. I gave birth to a healthy 7lb 2oz little girl. My third pregnancy was perfect, with no complaints or concerns and my handsome little boy came on his own terms 12 days early at 7lbs 4ozs. Sadly Dr. Anderson wasn't on duty to deliver him. My current pregnancy is 7 years after my son and after a terrible head on car accident. There is no other doctor I would want caring for myself and the baby than Dr. Anderson. I know she will listen to my concerns about delivering after having my pelvic and tailbone fractured in multiple places.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Always running late and she rushes through my appointment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

terrible, and irresponsible! this is what I can tell about her. She turned what was supposed to be the most exciting event of our life to a total nightmare. She was not our gynecologist but she happened to be the Dr on-call on the labor day. My wife got her water broken and we went to QCH right away. After almost 12 hours of trying to opening up the cervix and getting ready for natural labor, all of a sudden baby's heart rate went down. This was the moment you expect the on-call Dr to be ready at the hospital and come to see what's going on. No luck! we were told she is not available (guess she was out of hospital) and the nurses tried to push the baby out but no luck! after about half an hour she showed up with the panicking-like face saying we have to get the baby out ASAP. My wife and I got scared like h.... Anyways, my wife went to OR for c-section, and was kept there for almost 2 hours!! and the baby was moved to NICU for two days and my wife got uterus infection as a result of long c-section, which made us stay in the hospital for 9 days and my wife had to take antibiotics for almost a month. Now, with all these hassles, she did not even bother to come and follow up with my wife! We did not see her even once after the c-section! Very irresponsible.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017