Ratings for Dr. Lucyna Anderson

Dr. Anderson is very efficient and knowledgeable. She listened to me and was compassionate towards my issues.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

The situation with the OBGYNs must be really serious as she can book for biopsy in a... year! But she has a solution: she likes to pass patients to somebody. This is how I ended up with high risk first pregnancy with completely inexperienced OB inducing my labour, who didn't even know what to do with pessary. Because dr. Anderson, as she said... she was moving her office! Too neglectful to put patient first.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Very easy to speak to and very knowledgeable. The front desk staff were very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I loved Dr. Anderson. She was my OB for my first three pregnancies and will be again with my current pregnancy. I agree that the wait for you appointments are long as there were times I was in the waiting room for an hour and she does seem rushed during the appointment but I never walked out thinking I had unanswered questions as she did take time to address any concerns I had. When I was expecting my first she noticed that I had stopped gaining weight and sent me to three ultrasounds to compare measurements. Sure enough, everything was fine except my baby had stopped growing so I was induced the following day to a healthy 5lb 7oz little girl. With my second baby I had concerns about the birth weight and Dr. Anderson was very understanding to my concerns and followed me more closely towards the end and we decided it would be best to be induced a week early. I gave birth to a healthy 7lb 2oz little girl. My third pregnancy was perfect, with no complaints or concerns and my handsome little boy came on his own terms 12 days early at 7lbs 4ozs. Sadly Dr. Anderson wasn't on duty to deliver him. My current pregnancy is 7 years after my son and after a terrible head on car accident. There is no other doctor I would want caring for myself and the baby than Dr. Anderson. I know she will listen to my concerns about delivering after having my pelvic and tailbone fractured in multiple places.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Always running late and she rushes through my appointment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

terrible, and irresponsible! this is what I can tell about her. She turned what was supposed to be the most exciting event of our life to a total nightmare. She was not our gynecologist but she happened to be the Dr on-call on the labor day. My wife got her water broken and we went to QCH right away. After almost 12 hours of trying to opening up the cervix and getting ready for natural labor, all of a sudden baby's heart rate went down. This was the moment you expect the on-call Dr to be ready at the hospital and come to see what's going on. No luck! we were told she is not available (guess she was out of hospital) and the nurses tried to push the baby out but no luck! after about half an hour she showed up with the panicking-like face saying we have to get the baby out ASAP. My wife and I got scared like h.... Anyways, my wife went to OR for c-section, and was kept there for almost 2 hours!! and the baby was moved to NICU for two days and my wife got uterus infection as a result of long c-section, which made us stay in the hospital for 9 days and my wife had to take antibiotics for almost a month. Now, with all these hassles, she did not even bother to come and follow up with my wife! We did not see her even once after the c-section! Very irresponsible.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Following a lengthy journey to conceive, I couldn't have asked for a more helpful, knowledgeable, and considerate doctor to provide prenatal care and deliver both of my children

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My story started 2 yrs ago, when Dr. A did an ablation for me. The ablation worked to some extent as my flow was reduced for one year. In July 2016 I ended up in ER with obstructed menses and contraction-like pain, apparently a complication from ablation. Dr A. only saw me in September despite being referred directly from the ER in July. Her approach was condescending and arrogant. She provided a different diagnosis than the ER, and berated the staff at the ER saying they are not experts in the field, I talked about a possible hysterectomy, and she said no - giving me all the rare side effects, even mentioned the possibility of a colostomy! She was not receptive to anything I was saying, and kept repeating the ablation was successful. I tried to explain that I have had several years of problems and that consideration for surgical option was not unreasonable at this point - it would not be an unnecessary procedure. Her response was "oh yeah, if I do it I'll get paid" At this point, she is just waiting & seeing... I have sought a second opinion with another OBGYN, who has caringly and supportively provided me with all the options and proactively managing my care, in order to prevent another painful visit to the ER. All this to say, beware of this righteous, self-serving Dr. I would not recommend her to anyone - especially those that cannot advocate for themselves.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Anderson is an amazing OBGYN, although I unfortunately did not have a happy ending as I had an extremely sick baby and it ended in a stillbirth, Dr. Anderson was the most compassionate and caring physician from doing everything she could to determine fully what was wrong with my baby, to being compassionate after we lost her. She would call me at 8pm at night to see how I was doing, she was reassuring and ensured that it was congenital and not genetic for our future worries for other children. She went above and beyond for me and my family in what was the most devastating time. I will be requesting her for the next time I choose to get pregnant, and would highly recommend her to any other pregnant mothers. Her secretary and staff nurses were also so amazing, and kind.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I agree with many comments below. I had bad experience with Dr. Anderson. She is very rushed and not careful. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016