Ratings for Dr. Joe Bryant

Joe Bryant is INCREDIBLY difficult to work with, I wish I would have done more research before choosing him right off, there are horrible reviews all over the internet. I dreaded going to my appointments because of interacting with him. Whenever I would ask him questions so that I could understand my treatment better, he would respond defensively as if I were questioning his skills instead of trying to understand the treatment that I paid A LOT for. I am now having to pay another orthodontist upwards of $2,200 to fix what Bryant wouldn't resolve for me. PLEASE, READ THE REVIEWS ON HIM. I still can't think about my experience with him and his office without getting angry because he told me that after the braces came off, anything that happened was my problem. I kid you not. He said that. To my face. Don't waste your money and time. Spend your money on someone you trust to do a good job & who won't talk down to you & rip you off.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014