Ratings for Dr. Sadaf Q. Anwar

Dr Anwar is very sweet but not I feel like they don't care about there patients at all. My whole family use to go to her and everyone complain about she is never willing to put her time for her patients. She is always in rush. After waiting for an hour she come to your room not for even 5 mins. Her stuffs are the worst, careless and because of their careless attitude my mom missed her BP med for a week and she had a stroke the very next day. Even after the stroke when we went back they were so careless about her referral and sending the prescription. I might sound stupid, but because of them my life has changed completely. I would not recommend her even in my dream.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

All this office cares about is taking your money. Their staff's unwillingness to help their longtime patients is just the cherry on top.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

The staff is very disorganized. If you have any requests, you have to keep calling them to get an answer. Dr. Anwar has good bedside manners; however, it only seems like she wants to prescribe you medicine instead of getting to the root of the problem. I definitely will not be returning to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Anwar is a good doctor, but her office is not run very well. Payments are not tracked at all and patients who have paid are repeatedly invoiced. When I inquired why my payments were not tracked, no one seemed to know. When I inquired how can I help them not lose my payments, I was given the option of using a different payment option (I was using my mother's credit card, and we have different last names) or paying in cash. Because they did not keep record of my payment, I am not going to trust them with cash! Because I am a graduate student, I have to depend on some help from my mother. Because Dr. Anwar chooses to run her office this way, I have to find another doctor. I won't be able to pay the copay amount because they will no longer accept my mom's credit card.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Anwar is a compassionate doctor with great bedside manner. Her staff is very professional and has great customer service. The thing that I love most about Dr. Anwar is although this is her business, it's not just business for her. She is actually there to help. Unlike quite a few in the industry, she has not lost touch with the humanity side of it. She has great bedside manner and I would have to say that she literally saved my life and I could never thank her enough for the compassion she showed me when I was in need. I drive 50 miles one way to continue having her as my physician and I couldn't see it being any other way. She is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr.Anwar.is a excellent family doctor.My whole family goes to her...very careing and kind...great doctor

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

My visit with Sr. Anwar was sudden. I hadn't had a regular doctor in this area and needed to see someone rather urgently. Dr Anwar's office saw me the same day I called and took promtness to the urgency of my care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Doctor has good bedside manners and I am happy with the service I received. Her and her nurse where the most helpful and understanding people I have ever met. I will definitely be referring all my friends and family to Dr. Anwar.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
  • Medicaid of Maryland
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Prime Health Services
Priority Partners
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Workers Comp