Ratings for Dr. James A. FLANAGAN

In August of 2015, Dr. Flanagan did a total hip anterior replacement on me. The incision is very small and recovery was amazingly quick. The care I received from Dr. Flanagan and his staff was the best I've ever had by any doctor. I was unhappy that I had to have my hip replaced, but thrilled beyond measure that Andrews Sports Medicine was the practice I was referred to and Dr. Flanagan the surgeon to perform the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Flanagan and the Andrews practice to everyone I know looking for an orthopedic surgeon. St. Vincent's was awesome also!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

He just did a Total hip anterior approach replacement on me at the age of 30 and he gave me my life back!! He is wonderful surgeon...no bruising hardly at all...can tell he's a surgeon because he wants to help people not, in it for the money/accolades. After 3 other OS surgeons, he's the best one by far!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. James A. FLANAGAN's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal