Ratings for Dr. Paula C. Jubilee

Wonderful Doctor who is no longer in the Virginia area & has moved to Atlanta GA. She will truly be missed!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

She is a wonderful doctor. She has been my primary care physician for at least 15 years. She is very caring and compassionate. She always answer all my questions and discuss my health options.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

No new patient appointments until Jaunary. Rude receptionist stated "go to an urgent care or the hospital". Not very friendly to someone new to the area looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Been going to her since we moved here 5 yrs ago. I'm more into alternative medicine & she listens. Instead of immediately putting me on medication, she was willing to work w/me on losing weight & controlling the diabetes w/diet. The staff is great & I really don't mind going to my visits. My husband & I highly recommend her & have done so. Our friends also enjoy her as their doctor. She & the staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Very thorough, answers questions in terms understood, pleasing personality. Very please to have her as my primary care physician

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Juubilee ], gets fight to the matter of what is going, she know when to be objective and compassnate, She is care evern wnen you don't think she has herheart in it, I found her to be a doctor first whom I hight respect and a friend, and a person of good godly wisdom, she mindful of the neeed of her patients, ahe is not a push over and make you understand be for you leave her ofice, God has truely blessed me i having her as a doctor , because sje help me not feaar doctors so much, when I see that white coat. I may have been her wost patient,because I am no easy to get along with, she knew how to bring the good out of me, Thank god for all our Dr. Jubilee's out there.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very pro-active. Takes her time and is very helpful in explaining things.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Paula C. Jubilee's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1997)