Ratings for Dr. Erin J. Trampe

I don't like US Doctors because too many are like Trampe. Industrial and perfunctory. Hard to believe what I experienced was a full physical, she took basic vitals and it was done. I reported an issue I've been having for over a year now, she checked the area in under a second and told me I was fine. Her expression was something between trapped rabbit ready to bolt and smug teacher's pet that knows everyone else is stupid and making it all up. I do not recommend Dr. Trampe, unless you like being made to feel crazy and worthless by the people that are supposed to help.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I don't how Dr. Trampe earned the #1 rating for GP in this area. She is moody at best and has frequently had a negative, terse demeanor when her treatment goals for me have not been met. During my last visit with her, I was happy to see that I had maintained my weight, had great blood pressure and cholesterol readings, yet she shot that all down saying my Hemo A1C was above 7 and that it has been for a year. I pointed out that my numbers have been excessively high ever since she started me on a statin precisely a year ago. Despite her recognition as a diabetes expert, she can't relate to what it is to struggle with this disease. Diabetics need doctors who can proactively and positively partner with us to improve our health status, not belittle our efforts and put us on the never ending cycle of meds. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She thinks it's all in my head when I struggle every day of my life with this health condition. I need medical help and am not getting help.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Surprised at negative comments here. My mother loves Dr. Trampe. She spends alot of time with her, listening, advising, etc. Very knowledgable in geriatrics, etc. Calls us immediately with test results, set us up with other specialists, etc.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Would NEVER recommend Dr. Trampe to anyone!! Heres why: for a year she let me suffer with my gynecological problems without doing anything! I called multiple times and even saw her in the office three times before going elsewhere. I work in womens health and asked if she could maybe schedule me a pelvic ultrasound to see if there was anything there that could be causing the abnormal bleeding. She told me i didnt know what i was talking about and switched my birth control instead. When after three monthes this hadnt helped a bit i scheduled an appointment to see Hilary Kufahl. She recommended the ultrasound and lo and behold yes there was an abnormality causing all my problems not birth control! She did surgery on me and i havent had a single problem since. Dr. Trampe spends as little time with you as she can and asks if you have any questions while she is walking out the door so even if you do you cant ask them. Horrible doctor dont waste your time!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

i love dr. trampe. she is quick and helpful. i like to see a woman, as i am one. she answered all ?s and i was on my way. she offered great advice and made my visit easy.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Definitely wouldnt recommend this Dr. to anybody else. I only came to her for my physical because I wanted a woman and she took my insurance. She was nice I guess, but only spent about 10 to 15 mins in the room with me, seemed rushed and seemed to dismiss my questions and concerns like I was taking up too much of her time. I dont know that I really want to come back to see her, I love the staff at her location however so I am going to try and find a different doctor at the same location.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Complete physical lasted less than 10 minutes. She ordered blood drawn and never called me with results. . . .all this for $200.00. I will never so to her again

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Compassionate, articulate and knowledgeable. No hassle check-in, called within 4 minutes. Dr. Trampe took her time to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

VERY BAD BEDSIDE MANNERS........ SEEMED RUSHED THATS PROPABALY WHY ALWAYS HAS OPEN APPOINTMENTS I WOULD NNNOOOTTT! SEE HER AGAIN

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Erin J. Trampe's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

HIP