Ratings for Dr. Wesley A. Rainwater

Dr Rainwater is a great optometrist. He is always keeping up to date with concerns in his field. He wanted to be sure recently that a certain component of vitamin was in my current daily vitamin. Lucetin. It is. It's the little things, people. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

My lenses for the glasses always needs to be returned to the lab to be redone and/or the labs loses hardware to my frames and I must wait a month or longer for my glasses. This is an every year issue.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Friendly, helpful staff. Reasonably priced. Not a lot of selection on glasses.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Rainwater is the best. I'm a health care professional as well and dr. Rainwater has it figured out

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Be with Dr. Rainwater for over 15yrs. He goes above and beyond. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

We have been with Dr. Rainwater for 20 years, he is simply one of the best in the Tulsa area. I will never go anywhere else unless he retires.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Rainwater has always been great i will never go to another eye doctor as long as he is around. His prices are great and his service is great. My better half was going to another eye doctor and now we will both be going to Dr. Rainwater he is the best and I don't have eye insuranse and he is very reasonible my overall rating he is the best...Thanks

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Rainwater is definitely the best Optometrist I have ever been to.He is also a very personable doctor. His staff if wonderful and helpful too.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Rainwater is so efficient and educated. He is thorough and very kind. I live in OKC and still drive to Tulsa to see him and have done that now for 23 years. I love his thoughtfulness and gentleness. He is a great guy. Worth it!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I love Dr. Rainwater. I can't say the same about his staff. The lady in his office is quite rude and seems put off if she has to do something extra. The lady in the eyeglass area is okay....I paid a decent chunk of money for my son's glasses and help wasn't really offered on picking out a pair or ideas. He wasn't "fitted" and when it came time for them to come in I had to call I never received a call when they came in. I would go back only because of him but I will not be ordering my glasses from there again

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr. Wesley A. Rainwater's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)