Ratings for Dr. Michael O. Williams

39 year old female with Total hip replaced in 2007, recovery went great. No problems with Dr. Williams or his staff. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

He told me I would receive #1 product of the company he worked for. He had even requested to my insurance company to get permission for the procedure for the implant naming the #1 knee system. I woke up out of anesthesia to be told I had Williams implanted a NEW knee system into my body. I later live through 3 complete knee replacements on that ONE leg all in 15 months. I was sick and my whole body broke down in my blood pressure, anxiety, insomnia, and constant pain that ends destroying my completion and whole body wellness. I also find through Williams letter to company he did not even CEMENT the original knee system in that knee replacement that failed. I was only 46 years of age and have never been able to go back to work. It has been 4 1/2 yrs and still have not found the answers to solve all my pain issues in my neck, back, and shoulder besides the obvious leg. Beware he is completely dishonest and has NO INTEGRITY.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Michael O. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

GHI