Ratings for Dr. Michael Dipietro

Dr. had to perform a procedure again because he didn't do the first one properly. As I was sitting in the chair ready to be sedated, he said that I would have to pay again for the anesthesia. I told him that I didn't think this was right since he didn't do the procedure correctly from the beginning. He was arguable and angry and finally started the procedure, but I felt the pain while he was cutting and scrapping away the skin from the area he had to get into. I couldn't talk or move to let him know what was happening. I was frozen in total shock. Finally the anesthesia kicked in. In my mind as a reflect upon what happened, I feel he did this on purpose.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Amazingly dysfunctional billing department. Treated me like a criminal even though they owed me $75.00. They will require you to sign a promissory note for money you do not owe. Did not return calls on repeated requests. Ultimately they resorted to personal slander after I complained to the office manager. Wow! Told me never to come back after I requested an explanation. Coercive, dismissive and disrepectful. Could you imagine if I actually owed them money? Seniors beware!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Michael Dipietro's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ