Ratings for Dr. Valerie A. Elener

I'm really not a picky person, but in my opinion this is not a very good doctor. Every time I'd try to address a problem with her she'd basically just blow it off and say we'd worry about that another time. It was like she just didn't want to deal with it, like she just wanted to do the absolute minimum amount of work possible. Very unhelpful. I feel like pretty much every visit was a waste of time. I'm looking for a new doctor right now!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I love Dr. Elener and her girls. Always so welcoming, professional and personable. Office is always nice and clean. Appointments are usually available same day and visits are usually about 10-30 minutes. Highly Recommend

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I have been to a lot of doctors’ offices over the years due to my chronic stomach pain and GI issues. But Dr. Elener’s office is by far the most kept. The girls that work there are the sweetest ever and 9 times out of 10 they will find a way to squeeze you in for an appointment the same day you call. Like I said, the office is kept neat and tidy, the girls are so helpful and sweet and the doc seems to be very down to earth too! I’m very happy I switched my family doctor to Dr. Elener. I like that she chit-chats with me and really shows an interest in my life, not only my health. A++++ for these ladies!! I highly recommend Dr. Elener to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Rude, wont look you in the eye.Never said hello. Told me theres nothing that can be done about hormone imbalance. I was a new patient, she asked no question unless i prompted her to ask me something.Stared at computer monitor and said nothing. Refused to address any of my concerns.Walked out of office without a word. Is extremely overweight and just very unproffesional looking.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Unprofessional, and not thoughtful or understanding. Not thorough.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Not a very nice woman, is bitter about being overweight and takes it out on her overweight patients, even telling me stories about how thin she was in college. I had an old injury from a broken ankle, she insisted it was just strain on my joint from being fat (until I went to a specialist and we saw the fractures). She is rough and inconsiderate with pap smears. She talks down to you. She prescribed my father an incorrect medicine, and when he got sick from it and confronted her, she refused to see our family as patients any longer. NOT a good doctor at all... dangerous too. Wondering if I'll be infertile from the pills she put me on.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Her staff is very nice and always helpful, and it seems that I don't have to wait long to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

office is not helpful. the doctor always telling me i dont know whats wrong with you, but she always wants you to spend money to come see here.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. elener is an excellent physician--plain and simple-S.Keller

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. Elener is just great. She remembers things that you talked about last time and inquires about them again...this is important! Plus, her a availability is great. The staff is helpful and very nice as well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Valerie A. Elener's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE