Ratings for Dr. Willam L. Saber

After losing over 140 pounds, I've gone to Dr. Saber three different times to get rid of the excess skin and lingering fat. He is absolutely the best. He is honest, kind, supportive, and most of all, very skilled at what he does. He gave me results that I never dreamed were possible - especially in my face. I can't say enough about Dr. Saber and highly recommend him. I know that you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Saber for over a year now and am very pleased with his knowledge and hospitality. Dr. and his staff make you feel at ease. You know you are in good hands with Dr. Saber.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

I agree with the other recommendation. He does come on strong but he won't sugar coat what your breast construction all involves. When I saw him I had a hole in my chest from another surgeon's botched biopsy. He fought hard so I could get this corrected & on the road to a recovery. I thank him for that.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

He comes on strong and my be a little scary to a breast cancer patients, but he will listen and does a great job. Staff in the office is top grade. He will fight for the patient against the insurance company and the hospital if need be. My breast reconstruction looks good and matches the other side well.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

Dr. Willam L. Saber's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp