You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Valerie Swift

Doctor Swift is an amazing family doctor. She always explains things to you when you don't understand finds a way for you to get it. She's so easy to talk to even in really awkward situations. I love you Dr. Swift

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Swift has been mine and my children's Dr for 26 years. I find her to be caring and knowledgeable and very helpful. She takes the time to listen and will refer when I ask her to. The only complaint I have is that she can be moody at times. Overall, she is a very good Dr and I feel blessed to have her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Reading some of these comments, I can say for certain that some of the negative reviews do not pertain to Dr Swift whatsoever! I too have been a patient of hers for may years, as well as my three boys. I also have worked with countless Doctors. For those that have Dr Swift as their family Physician...consider yourselves lucky. She stays current with her medicine, she is conscientious, and follows up on her patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

If you want a Doctor that over medicates then Dr Swift is your Doctor. Family member was taken to emergency several times for taking to many pills given to her by Doctor Swift. We spoke to her on numerous occasions but she wouldn't listen.....

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I had to post when I saw a negative comment. I nearly fell over. Dr. Swift has been my Doctor for 25yrs this month. She is amazing. So kind and caring and willing to go the extra mile. After a bad car accident in 1991 and other serious issues which are ongoing, she kept me going! I truly, truly don't know where I would be without her. She referred me to anyone who could possibly help. She has improved my quality of life so very much that I can't even think of an appropriate adjective. She was there for the birth of my son and is still his Doctor..And my grandaughters. We all drive approx an hour to see her. I have never heard her talk about personal issues to staff in all these years. I actually feel personally insulted. And always in such a wonderful mood. And with Bonnie who always keeps me informed...what a team! and what professional care! I feel that I wouldn't be doing as well as I am without them. Thank you Dr. Swift!! And you too Bonnie!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I've been a pt of Dr. Swift for 15 years, and she has always been thorough, professional and compassionate. She's busy, but I appreciate that she takes time with me to do a thorough job, and I don't mind waiting a bit, knowing that she is giving her full attention to another pt that needs her assistance. Terrific doctor--the negative comments dwell on characteristics I have never seen in evidence.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Is often kept in the room waiting while she takes about personal life with staff for long periods of time (45 minutes). Dr. Swift is moody, and makes me feel that I need to tip toe around her. If I say something, she cuts me off and corrects me. My kids like her, but then again....they like everyone. I've made the decision to switch doctors, but she is makeing it difficult for me and my family. I think she should just drop her Fam. practice, and focus on her Diet Clinic; as this appears to be her #1 focus and cash cow!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

I took my 96 yr old mother to Urgent Care and we were fortunate to see Dr. Swift. She thought Mom's meds should be changed but she said she wouldn't do it until she knew she could do it safely by having blood work, x-ray, etc. I was very impressed. Try to get a doctor to really care for someone in their 90's...but Dr. Swift did. Thanks Dr. Swift!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

NEVER EVER EVER AVAILABLE - She is WAY to overbooked and has TOO much on her plate. Skip this MD

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Valerie Swift's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Swift is an amazing family doctor. She always explains things to you when you don't understand finds a way for you to get it. She's so easy to talk to ev..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Swift is the best family doctor . She is easy to talk to about anything and very helpful."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Swift has been mine and my children's Dr for 26 years. I find her to be caring and knowledgeable and very helpful. She takes the time to listen and will re..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Reading some of these comments, I can say for certain that some of the negative reviews do not pertain to Dr Swift whatsoever! I too have been a patient of her..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "If you want a Doctor that over medicates then Dr Swift is your Doctor. Family member was taken to emergency several times for taking to many pills given to her ..."

September 24, 2014