Ratings for Dr. Valerie Swift

Dr. Swift has been my family doctor for 22 years she is amazing and I swear that women never ages she looks the exact same as she did 22 years ago haha she is always very helpful and knowledgeable her staff is amazing ! Boni who works at the front desk is extremely professional always friendly and willing to help! From the other reviewes below that say Dr. Swift seems unfriendly at times I don't think it's that she's unfriendly she is there to be your doctor not your best friend she also deals with stressful situation day in day out even if she doesn't seem as outgoing she is still VERY professional and kind no matter what.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Swift's for many years. She is a decent physician but she can be very moody and unfriendly at times. She wasn't like this in her early days. I'm considering switching Dr's after her being so unfriendly during my last appointment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Swift has been my doctor for 30 years. She has always been professional and always takes the time to listen to what you have to say. My daughter doesn't like her as much but tgat is only because Dr. Swift doesn't put up with her attitude...she tells her straight up. Bonnie is very friendly and always has a smile on her face. They make a great team!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Doctor Swift is an amazing family doctor. She always explains things to you when you don't understand finds a way for you to get it. She's so easy to talk to even in really awkward situations. I love you Dr. Swift

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Swift is the best family doctor . She is easy to talk to about anything and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Swift has been mine and my children's Dr for 26 years. I find her to be caring and knowledgeable and very helpful. She takes the time to listen and will refer when I ask her to. The only complaint I have is that she can be moody at times. Overall, she is a very good Dr and I feel blessed to have her.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Reading some of these comments, I can say for certain that some of the negative reviews do not pertain to Dr Swift whatsoever! I too have been a patient of hers for may years, as well as my three boys. I also have worked with countless Doctors. For those that have Dr Swift as their family Physician...consider yourselves lucky. She stays current with her medicine, she is conscientious, and follows up on her patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

If you want a Doctor that over medicates then Dr Swift is your Doctor. Family member was taken to emergency several times for taking to many pills given to her by Doctor Swift. We spoke to her on numerous occasions but she wouldn't listen.....

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I had to post when I saw a negative comment. I nearly fell over. Dr. Swift has been my Doctor for 25yrs this month. She is amazing. So kind and caring and willing to go the extra mile. After a bad car accident in 1991 and other serious issues which are ongoing, she kept me going! I truly, truly don't know where I would be without her. She referred me to anyone who could possibly help. She has improved my quality of life so very much that I can't even think of an appropriate adjective. She was there for the birth of my son and is still his Doctor..And my grandaughters. We all drive approx an hour to see her. I have never heard her talk about personal issues to staff in all these years. I actually feel personally insulted. And always in such a wonderful mood. And with Bonnie who always keeps me informed...what a team! and what professional care! I feel that I wouldn't be doing as well as I am without them. Thank you Dr. Swift!! And you too Bonnie!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I've been a pt of Dr. Swift for 15 years, and she has always been thorough, professional and compassionate. She's busy, but I appreciate that she takes time with me to do a thorough job, and I don't mind waiting a bit, knowing that she is giving her full attention to another pt that needs her assistance. Terrific doctor--the negative comments dwell on characteristics I have never seen in evidence.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010