Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Howard

Dr. Howard and his staff, we worked with Emma, did an outstanding job in making sure that my husband’s prescription/glasses were perfect. My husband had an eye exam performed by another optometrist, a BIG mistake, because it took this other optometrist 3 times to finally get my husband’s prescription correct. The entire time my husband had to keep going back to this other optometrist for re-exams, Emma was always very polite, helpful and diligent in making sure his prescription was done correctly by calling this other optometrist and explaining to her the problems he was having and this greatly exceeded good customer service. In the past we have both gone to Dr. Howard for our exams, which he did correctly the first time. Thus, in the future we will ONLY go to Dr. Howard for our eye exams and glasses. Thank-you Dr. Howard and Thank-you Emma, you were both outstanding!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Robert M. Howard's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)