Ratings for Dr. Edward C. Bush

His staff is horrible and hard to deal with. Maybe if he had a better receptionist I would give a higher rating.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Has been our family doctor for years. Knowledgeable, helpful, patient and kind… ~ & has a witty sense of humor! The BEST of the BEST in every way ~ !

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

very good family doctor. takes time to carefully discuss condition with the patient after exam. schedules times during the week for patients to call on phone and talk to him. has efficient staff and can do x-rays and lab tests in his office. staff is knowlegable about insurance. nice clean office, exam rooms, and waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Misdiagnosed bulging discs in neck. He said it was a strain. Would not send me for MRI. Needed neck surgery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

as competent as they come. what is best described as a "family"doctor in the best sense of the term.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

This Doctor was there when my mother gave birth to me, and I saw him for 23 years until I moved out of state. He and his staff are very kind and friendly. Very knowledgeable and not intimidating at all. Willing to answer any of your questions. Has helped my family through so much, including breast cancer and Alzheimer's. His affect is very calming. His wife is a nurse practitioner and does yearly exams, she is also very kind and gentle. I love this Doctor, and I doubt that I will ever find a Doctor I like as much as Dr. Bush!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very good family doctor. Is somewhat shy but extremely bright and knowledgeable. Stays on top of the situation and explores various remedies. Dedicated and caring.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2008

Dr. Edward C. Bush's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)