Ratings for Dr. Heidi R. Hodder

This doctor is patient and listen to her clients. I have been with one doctor for 20 yrs and left him because he never cared about my problems. One visit with Dr. Hodder, she found a spinal problem, hernia (which needed surgery) and a arthritic knee issue which will need knee replacement in three years. She is a genuinely a great doctor that hard to find in today's fast paced medicine. She only works two days a week but the other staff at the practice will see you if she is unavailable. She is hard to get into because she is in great demand. That speaks volumes about her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

My family and I have been going to Dr. Hodder for about a year now. My oldest child has asthma and Dr. Hodder has been WONDERFUL in helping us get things under control. We've been very pleased with her and her referrals and my daughter (who sees Dr.'s often) looks forward to visiting her! I would recommend this office any day! Don't worry about days they aren't open because the Pine City office will get you in.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Heidi R. Hodder's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med