Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Oristian

Dr Oristian is a fantastic doctor! He deserves 1000 gold stars! The very finest doctor I ever had was my former primary care doctor who retired some years ago. Well,, Dr Oristian is now tied for first place. Dr Oristian is extremely thorough and meticulous, and he always wants to make absolutely sure that I understand everything. He gives me lots and lots of time, and allows me to ask as many questions as I want. He has an amazing bedside manner! He's terribly caring and compassionate with tremendous warmth and kindness and understanding and not just a doctor but a true friend who always is there when you need him for support during a very trying time. Dr Oristian did a lymph biopsy on me plus a lumpectomy. The surgery went perfectly both times, and the incision site is healing very nicely with no problems. Whenever I have called Dr Oristian with questions and concerns, he calls me back immediately within minutes. Dr Oristian's staff is absolutely wonderful! They are extremely supportive and caring and friendly with great warmth I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Oristian. I highly, highly recommend him! He is the very best!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Eric A. Oristian's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD