Ratings for Dr. Clark L. Jennings

I've been Dr. Jenning's patient for almost 6 years, I was diagnosed with depression at the age of 14, and have had many medication changes. The medications prescribed by him worked for years and in the 6 years of going to see him, my bipolar depression slipped out of remission about 3 times. I had been on a benzo for my panic/anxiety disorder, at one of the appointments, he recently felt like I was abusing my benzo. He decreased my dose, causing me to have extreme sadness and suicidal ideation because the feeling of anxiety was overwhelming, he doesn't listen to me, I never ran out of my medication too soon, (like someone who would run out) if they weren't taking it as prescribed, I need to find a new psychiatrist as soon as possible. I shouldn't miss work, isolate myself from my family, and find a place to cry where my children won't see that I'm truly depressed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Clark L. Jennings's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental