Ratings for Dr. Stephen Kelly

Could not have been mpre pleased with the care and result fmy knee replacement!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I saw Dr. Kelly for a total knee replacement about 5 years ago, and he did a fabulous job. Before the operation I was hobbling around like a much older man, and ever since I have been much more active and able to do anything. Climbed Katahdin last fall at age 64 (Roaring Brook to Chimney Pond to Pamola via Dudley to Peak via Knife Edge and down via Saddle) and have even jogged somewhat. I would highly recommend Dr.Kelly for any type of orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

You'll never believe this. He is supposed to be a good surgeon...but I have to let the public know what happened to me. The blood supply to my right leg and hip shut off. I had lost my hip and there was a really good chance I would lose my leg too. I was referred as an emergency patient from another country, but his nurse, Anna, and his secretary told me I had to wait five months before I would be seen to be evaluated for surgery. What? I was sent to America as an emergency case; his office expected me and Dr. Kelly already said I needed a new hip. That's like sending someone by lifeflight & that hospital not seeing you. Please consider not going to him or Orthopedist Associates of Portland. I almost lost my leg along with my hip & this guy could have cared less. Money makes the world go round, but I had 100% coverage and it's really sad to see a doctor say money is more important than your health.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Stephen Kelly's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Champ Va