Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Eastman

I was very impressed with the efficiency Of the center. The staff was extremely kind supportive.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Excellent all the way around. The check in process, the wait time, the wonderful, kind SEVEN (?) people I came into contact with, the drug - yum! - and the entire process. The place was clean and well organized, everyone knew their job and did it well, and everyone was kind - and kindness matters. Not that I look forwad to this particular procedure but....I'll be back in 10 years. Thank you for your great care.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I had 2 procedures in the past 2 years. Colonoscopy & Endoscopy. Due to a horrible, painful experience during a colonoscopy years ago. I put off getting one done again. Finally, my doctor insisted I get one & I asked several friends (all nurses) & they highly recommended DR. EASTMAN. I told Dr. E, my concerns & fears. He assured me I would not have any pain. I trusted him - blind trust a first. But, he was so kind & reassuring just before the procedure, putting me at ease. I felt nothing! The entire staff is so kind, soft-spoken & patient. They too put me at ease.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

The staff was very professional, friendly and supportive. I would never go anywhere else

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas W. Eastman for the past few years. He is very professional and has given me excellent care. He spends time answering all of my questions and I am never rushed. He really cares about my health and makes me feel important. It's refreshing to find a Dr. who is so personable. Thank you, Janice L. Wear

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014