Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Graham

I would not recommend Dr. Graham to anyone. Went to his office multiple times and each time was asked to fill out a survey. Was never asked about my answers or anything, so my guess is that they were just making money for each one filled out. Totally worthless to the patient. Secondly, he was very dry and matter of fact, completely lacking any compassion. I had to have a prostate biopsy, and when I asked if we could use anesthetic he ridiculed me and made me feel like a whiner. I went on with the procedure and it was horrible. When it was over he just walked out of the room. Thank goodness for the tech who was in the room who let me gather myself before I had to leave. If you want to just be treated like a piece of meat, then Graham is your guy, otherwise look someplace else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He is the most amazing doctor that I have ever had. He listens, takes my condition seriously, is pro-active and responsive should I have questions or needs. I have been a patient of his for 4 years. If you can bear the frustration of getting through the phone system for an appointment, it is well worth this visit!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Christopher W. Graham's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford