Ratings for Dr. Wayne D. Green

Very busy doctor, had to wait a while, but when It came time to see me, I had a lot of questions and he took the time to explain. I felt bad having taken up all that time, when I came out of the office there was a lot of upset patients in the lobby, but I wanted my questions answered.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He was the on-call doctor and refused to save my daughters life. He needs to re-read his oath.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

You wait a long time to see him, doesn't have very good bed side manors. All he cares about is getting his money. Had testing done, have to spend more money to hear results. Never went to a dr that didn't call you with result. Walked away with out answers. Spend more time with staff. When I was in the exam with his computer shows the nurse how to fill out the info. After talking to a few people that go when to him they had the same comments. Stitched doctors.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Horrible bedside manners....does'nt let you speak...rushed thru the examination...arrived late to evaluate me.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

very uncaring about patients. have waited three hours for this man.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Wayne D. Green's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1999)

AARP