Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Mcbride

Dr Daniel replaced my left hip in Oct of 2011, despite my being very overweight. He did a fabulous job and my legs are almost exactly the same length. I have no pain whatsoever and have full movement of the leg. Way to go Doc!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. McBride is brisk, but nice. He knows what he is doing, and gets to the point quickly. He is also funny. I felt comfortable and safe as his patient.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have seen Dr. McBride a few times over more than 10 years. He is knowledgeable, has excellent patient manners, gets to the point and solves the problem. His staff is good, efficient and courteous.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Rather than listen to my complaint, Dr. McBride simply told me my knee pain was from being overweight and I needed to lose weight. I repeated that my regular exercise 4x week was being affected by the pain and flare ups and causing me to change what workouts I could do. He simply said "lose weight" and was very unhelpful and condescending. He also went on a tangent about how I was too young for a knee replacement, yet I was there from a referral for a possible meniscus issue (referred by primary care). When I mentioned recovering from cancer, he was surprised, and asked what kind I had and when. It was all on the medical history sheet in front of him that apparently he hadn't bother to review completely. I was insulted that he couldn't treat me with the respect of any other patient because of my weight, and I feel I received a quick diagnosis with a 30 second physical exam and some x-rays. I'm seeking a second opinion from a doctor who will act more professional.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Daniel G. Mcbride's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1989)