Ratings for Dr. Steven Rockman

Dr. Rockman is GREAT! There is a wait at his office but its because he takes the necessary time with each patient ensuring things are taken care of the way they should be. Sometimes he is called to emergency deliveries, and those things cant be avoided. I can only assume a selfish person who thought they might be Dr. Rickman's ONLY patient would get upset over the wait. Dr. Rockman is NOT rude, but rather very considerate, and highly intelligent. He always takes plenty of time with me until a resolution is met, and his staff always follows up with me in a timely fashion as needed. I recommend Dr. Rockman to every woman I know. I'll ALWAYS trust Dr. Rockman and all of his recommendations.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Extremely inconsiderate, rude, and disrespectful. No one (not Rockman or his staff) Offered an apology or explanation for making me wait 1 hour and 45 minutes (a large portion of that time I was nude except for a paper gown). If this doctor never learned manners, what are the odds that he learned the other things he should have?

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Steven Rockman's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1975)

Kaiser-Permanente