Ratings for Dr. Linda L. Tao

Dr Tao is the most uncaring dr who is not thorough or thoughtful in her patients' care. She's therefor the money and business. Horrible!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I have known Dr. Tao for more than two decades, and in that time I have found her to be the most campassionate, caring, and intelligent MD I have ever seen. She is interested in getting down to the root causes of your problem, and has specialized approachs to treat them. All this takes a lot of time -- I honestly don't know how she does it under my insurance. She has helped me with a sluggish adrenal gland, arsenic toxicity, and hormonal balance. All are resolved, and now I sleep like a baby to boot (At 62, this is pretty remarkable). I have purchased a few supplements that were good quality and free of contaminants and did what she said they would do. i actually appreciated this service, since I know there is a lot of junk out there. I cannot hold a physician in higher regard than I do Dr. Tao.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Tao is the best GP I have ever seen, she has been my Dr for about 10 years. She helped me to unravel a medical mystery that had plagued me for decades. She is caring and thoughtful, her office assistant Paula is also very dear and helpful. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr Tao.....

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

She will steer you to herbal drugs. Which she sells at the office. $30. a bottle.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

She's very helpful and through. You feel she takes the time to get to know her patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

Dr. Linda Two is one of the best internist/cardiologist Primary doctor I have ever been to see. She has been my primary doctor for over 15 years now. Her office is well run by her receptionist/assistant, Yvonne. I find her to be an exceptionally caring person and knowledgable about a multitude of problems that I have had. Her office is also home to a neurologist and several other specialists. She follows up with referrals that she has sent me to see and while she doesn't call me at home, she does take phone calls to give you test results, etc. I highly recommend Dr. Tao. You may, however, need to wait a bit for your appointment as her waiting room at the Canal Street office is always full. But I believe this is so because she has a great reputation amongst the downtown (Chinatown) community.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

Dr. Linda L. Tao's Credentials

• Cantonese

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1986)