Ratings for Dr. David B. Laha

Great Doctor... He fixed me and I bet he can fix you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Amazing surgeon, and Dr. Very friendly, and helpful!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Laha revised a bunion repair that someone else had done earlier. Since Dr Laha did the revision I have not had any problems. I have recommended him to friends and they have also had positive experiences.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr Laha is an arrogant terrible foot surgeon my surgery resulted in my middle toe sticking up and lying on top of my fourth toe and the bunion part was a complete failure. He told me he would redo but it would cost another $5000 after I had already spent $10,000 went to another doctor and he fixed all of the problems Dr Laha caused from the original surgery for a neuroma. Don't waste your time or money on such an incompetent so called doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Laha is responsible for creating a foot nightmare after a failed Morton's Neuroma surgery. I had it done about a year ago; after the 5th month of being treated by Laha, he just clucked his tongue and said we would have to repeat it again! His bedside manner is arrogant, and he takes no accountability for the results of his surgery. He has two objectives - to shoot you with cortisone, or cut into you with no results. When you are in his office, he chats it up about himself, then it's on to another cortisone shot. In the end, who cares if he has a nice office, awesome folks behind the front desk...which he does? I have suffered mightily for a year, and I am very upset I have to go through another surgery because he did not do his job. Please do not use this doctor for Morton's Neuroma surgery.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Knowledgeable and willing to work with my past health concerns. He is very friendly and assigned a great treatment process. I am finally back to running again!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

very knowledgeable. I had a great experience. I will be going back.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

If pain is your friend, then Dr. Laha is for you. He preformed 4 surgeries, two on each foot and still did not get it right. When I told him I had the origional pain his response was "you have arthritis" and gave me another cortizone shot. I knew then he was not the doctor for me. I have since had another surgery and Dr. Horton found the problem, removed it and tucked the nerve back where it will not regenerate again. Laha also only gives 3 days of pain medication. His motto is "Pain is your friend". I now have a doctor who listens to me and studied my feet. He also has helped me with the pain. See Dr. Horton at KU Med Hospital and you will be fixed the first time. Dr. Laha does not listen and did not fix me after having two chances on each foot to get it right.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. David B. Laha's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1983)