Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Jacob

I went to her on the recommendation of my dermatologist located in the western suburbs. I wanted liposuction of my thighs.They turned out uneven, and are worse than before I had the procedure done. I requested my records. In it she stated that I was "obese" I weighed 112 at the time. She made inappropriate comments when I was "under" with valium. I don't care if she is "Harvard" trained. Stay away at all cost.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

This doctor is terrible. Poor bedside. She has very little time for her patients. I want a doctor to help me and not rush me out for another patient.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I was so impressed with Dr. Jacob and her staff. Their combined knowledge, professionalism and my overall results are far and away the best I've ever experienced. They came highly recommended for botox and restylane and I will travel to Chicago again and again to receive treatments from her. I won't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Jacob is prompt, friendly and an expert in her field. Her staff is pleasant and her office is very inviting. She makes herself readily available for follow up questions. I highly recommend Dr. Jacob as she sets the bar high for Chicago area dermatologists

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Her staff always greets cheerfully, her PA's are punctual in getting me in patient room and asking questions to better prepare Dr. Jacob for my visit. Dr. Jacob is very knowledgeable, will answer all my questions and will advise the best treatment for my issue.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Jacob and her staff couldn't have been better!! I arrived a few minutes early and staff was very friendly and prompt...so nice to have a Doctor on time, had no unnecessary waiting. I went in for fillers and Dr. Jacob was extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all options. I am so happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Jacob.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I saw Dr. Jacobs for laser treatment, which wasn't cheap. While she was polite, I almost get the feeling that the patient was supposed to feel a sense of privilege that they were being seen by her. I personally feel that she is all about the $$. If you have a serious skin condition, find another doctor with a better bedside manner and a little less arrogant.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Bad experience - indifferent doc - greedy - rude - would never return

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Love Dr. Jacob. She is fun, efficient, and always does a great job. I have been happy with my results every time. I go to her for botox and fillers. I was hesitant about using a filler around my eyes, but she did a great job. I will recommend her to anyone looking for these procedures.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I have been going to Dr Jacob for 3 years for botox and fillers. I have been nothing but satisfied and have referred many friends to her that are also very happy. Dr Jacob is a very smart, polished, professional, personable woman. Her PA Nirali is the greatest. I would not trust anyone to inject a needle full of foreign substances into my face. Dr Jacob is HARVARD trained

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Carolyn Jacob's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal